Dear Sir or Madam,
taking into account the regulatory requirements we have implemented the following measures in order to make your stay as safe and pleasant as possible.
We kindly ask you to support us with following measures:
- Try to keep your distance of a minimum of 1.5 meters. In case it is impossible we recommend wearing a face mask.
- We kindly ask you to use the lift solely with one person. You may use the lift with the person staying in your room.
- In case it is not possible to keep your distance e.g. in staircases or hallways we recommend being considerate of other people. Let each other pass with care.
We implemented the following safety procedures for you
- Reception desk and public areas
- There is hand sanitiser available at reception-desk, breakfast room and lavatories.
- Additional disinfection meaures are taken, e.g room-keys, card-reader, counters, door handles.
- Sneeze guards are set up at reception desk.
- All public areas are ventilated thorougly on regular bases.
- Cleaing staff is wearing face masks.
- All rooms are ventilated thorougly upon departure.
- Addtional disinfection measures are taken e.g. door handles, desks, hair dryer, pencils, remote control.
- Hand sanitiser is provided in the room.
- Breakfast buffet is not available until further notice. A rich breakfast will be served.
- Please wear a face mask when entering the breakfast room. You may take it off after having a seat.
- Additional disinfection measures are taken place e.g. tables, chairs.
- The breakfast is ventilated thoroughly.
- Tables/chairs are positioned with sufficient distance from each other.
We kindly thank you for your support and cooperation and wish you a safe and pleasant stay at the Doria hotel.